FASHION | RITA’S OUTFITS | NOVEMBER 13, 2017
Since I know a few of the parts of the book by heart now, I wanted to share some of them with you, my elegantly cool and chic readers. I took some of my favorite excerpts from the book and I can guarantee that these tips can most certainly help you get a glimpse of those Parisian women. Also, help you steal some of that french attitude that seems difficult but not impossible to possess.
Here you go:
– Find your perfume before you turn thirty. Wear it for the next thirty years.
– A successful evening often starts with a bottle of Champaign.
– Treat yourself to some flowers to brighten up your apartment.
– A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end, but not necessarily in that order.
– Go to the theater, to museums, and to concerts as often as possible; it gives you a healthy glow.
– You don’t have to spend a decade’s worth of salary on your wardrobe, or flaunt designer brands the whole time. All you need is one signature item: the one you wear when you need to feel strong.
– Own: jeans, men’s shoes, a small silk scarf, a long trench, and “the very simple, but very expensive T-shirt.
– Always look*****: when standing in line at the bakery on a Sunday morning, buying champagne in the middle of the night, or even picking the kids up from school. You never know.”
TBH I love and appreciate these tips and hope you do too!